Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Craig

Jake and AnnJolie met while on tour in Afghanistan.  Yep, AnnJolie is a tough Army girl.  Although, at first, you wouldn't guess that she is because of her quiet demeanor.  Their wedding was in the beautiful foothills of Lyons, Colorado.  (The second time I was sooooo close to Estes Park, but didn't quite get all the way there).  It was gorgeous, summer weather.  The kind of weather where it would be nice to sit in a raft or inner tube floating down a lazy river and for a wedding.  :)

Thank you, AnnJolie and Jake, for allowing me to take your wedding photos!  I wish you much happiness and love!   



 








3 comments:

LML said...

Beautiful pictures Lisa!!! you do awesome work!!

lee sun hee said...

love your attention to detail. It was wonderful hanging out with you and your daughter today.

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting, Lisa! I hope you don't mind, I know I'm suppose to call you Lee, but I keep going back and forth. I appreciate your compliment! It was great meeting with you, too! You have fantastic ideas; I'm excited to be able to witness your Denver market grow. It will. I know it will.