Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jeff and Christina Loewe

Young, fun, hilarious, and beautiful are words I would describe this couple.  I'm really honored Christina asked me to take her wedding photos and honored Jeff agreed.  Jeff is a videographer who has filmed some amazing videos for Warren Miller Entertainment.  It's a huge compliment when a creative person/artist likes my photography.

Christina was a "cool" bride.  This October wedding was originaly planned as an outdoor affair. I think October has a reputation of producing fickle weather.  I had hoped for good weather all day, but between the rainfall the night before and the sprinklers just a few hours of the wedding, the grounds were overly "hydrated" and the wedding was moved indoors.  I imagine some brides might be distraught about a change like this; not Christina. Actually, I would describe the entire wedding party as fun and easy going. 

Jeff is a bit of a shy guy.  More of his personality came out during the smaller post wedding shoot.  He loves cameras/videos.  He is more comfortable behind a camera than in front of it...I totally get that.  Filming is his passion.  Check out his videos he filmed and produced at the end of this post.  Again, I'm super honored they asked me to take their wedding photos.  Thank you, Jeff and Christina.



Post Wedding Shoot

There was a small window between the ceremony and the reception which was used to take group photos.  We decided to schedule another session to capture photographs of the newlyweds.  Christina met my daughter, Marisa, when she lived here in Colorado Springs and welcomed Marisa to join us.  My favorite photo from this session is a pose Marisa came up with (posted first).



 Jeff's videos:
http://vimeo.com/27441821
http://vimeo.com/16848949

No comments: