Monday, April 23, 2012

{Marisa} Second Riding Lesson

Marisa had her second horseback riding lesson this past weekend. We went in the early evening and got the chance to see the beautiful sun setting from Black Forest. It was pretty enchanting. When I see Marisa handle the horse or take direction from her instructor, Jana, I see a maturity in her that I'm not ready to see yet. Sigh. I'm so proud of her and at the same time, don't want her to grow up. Earlier in the day, we were at a birthday party for our little friend, 1-yr old Moses. Of course, seeing him and meeting his other little baby guests reminded me of when Marisa was a baby. I miss her little arm and leg rolls!! No, I don't have the baby blues...I just can't believe how grown up my once one year old is. Photographing high school senior sessions is a bit of a reality check and reminder to enjoy where Marisa is now.

I love this photo of Marisa excited with anticipation to ride the horse after grooming and prepping for the ride. I enjoy watching her just beaming with pure love and joy when she is with Faye.

1 comment:

lee sun hee said...

They certainly grow up fast. Horses are beautiful creatures, and I'm so happy she's taking lessons.