Monday, March 26, 2012

{Senior Portraits} Daniel

Daniel is the first male senior I've had the opportunity to photograph.  All of my senior portrait clients have been females.  It was definitely a different experience.  For one thing, wardrobe change took less than 5 seconds.  For another, I'm pretty sure I reinforced the stereotype that women speak more than 20,000 words per day and men speak only 7,000.  At one point, I felt like I was speaking 1000 wpm.

Thank you to the Smargie family for the opportunity to take Daniel's senior portraits.   Daniel, congrats and best wishes on your journey ahead!

1 comment:

lee sun hee said...

I know what you mean, photographing guys can definitely be different, and can sometimes pose a challenge if your used to taking photos of mostly females. Girls are different and tend to be more expressive, both in face and body language and can often do more things "pose" wise.